Ideal is happy to announce that it has achieved a place on the G-Cloud 10 procurement framework. Public sector organisations can continue to use the Digital Marketplace to directly procure cloud-hosted services and cloud software from Ideal. G-Cloud 10 is the successor to G-Cloud 9, on which Ideal was also represented.
Under the Cloud Hosting category, Ideal offers:
- Managed cloud wireless services powered by Cisco Meraki, providing enterprise-grade infrastructure with the benefits of cloud management, easy provisioning and ongoing in-life software and feature upgrades.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) allows organisations to easily scale up and down, and keep control of cost by paying only for what's used.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) provides a secure, geographically separate cloud-based target for data replication of critical applications, with ongoing monitoring of health and available RPO (recovery point objectives). Provides optimised RTOs (recovery time objectives), with options for fully supported recovery of service should the primary site fail.
Under Cloud Software, Ideal is now a provider of:
- Cloud Collaboration services provides cloud-based, enterprise-grade contact centre services, interactive voice response (IVR), automatic call distribution (ACD), skills-based queuing and routing of calls, emails, web chats, text/video chat, groups, screen sharing, content management, phone, voicemail, and conferencing. Benefits include extremely simple setup, easy management and the ability to freely scale up or down.
- Ideal CloudSuite: Office 365 Productivity Platform offers a comprehensive Office 365 Productivity Platform to ensure that all organisations can benefit from best-of-breed Identity & Access Management, SaaS, Public Cloud and email security and point-in-time Backup and Disaster Recovery as a Service.
Ideal offers Cloud Software support for:
- Assisted Cloud Migration to accelerate your cloud journey. From best-practice reviews of current planning and architectural approach to full design and project delivery. Ideal draw on a wealth of experience in architecture, implementation and support of cloud services projects to ensure organisations realise the best possible value and business outcomes from their cloud investment.
- Cloud Cost Optimisation ensures that the best possible value is gained from cloud service consumption, allowing centralised visibility of all cloud costs, full cost transparency, usage tracking, simplified singular billing, flexible payment options and actionable insight from quarterly reviews.
- Cloud Readiness Assessment Services will evaluate the key challenges to cloud adoption and gives advice on navigating the complex landscape of cloud tools and services, specifically targeted to your desired business outcomes. Ideal give impartial best-practice guidance on principles, governance, management and ongoing optimisation to ensure any organisation is prepared for the challenges ahead.