We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and aim to offer all our staff the support they need to achieve their career goals.
Ideal is an inspiring place to work. We are an independent SME, offering a refreshingly different experience to larger IT solutions providers. We select technology vendors that are at the top of their game so that our experts can design the real-world solutions our customers need. We continually invest in our employees’ development and training to keep our skills fresh and enable our employees to further their development whether this be technical qualifications, soft skills training or something personal to them.
What you can expect from us
- Training: Guaranteed investment in your personal and professional development, including 6 days paid study leave
- Location: Superb, open-plan, modern office, right next to Brighton station
- Work/Life Balance: 25 days annual leave plus flexible working opportunities
- Wellness: free fruit, weekly running club, office yoga, board-games… Plus more!
What you'll be doing
- Working with colleagues and vendor account managers to build successful working relationships
- Working with internal sales team to target prospect accounts
- Orchestrating discussions with senior executives around their business challenges
- Maximising revenue from every account across our portfolio
- Working with technical team to drive business opportunities
- Building, managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects
- Attending external meetings with clients to qualify projects and opportunities
- Closing and managing on-going business
A good fit for this role will
- Have experience in a customer facing role at working with C-suite Executives
- Accurately gauge the costs and benefits of innovative solutions in line with business practicalities
- Be able to work collaboratively to achieve results within agreed timeframes
- Have experience of building relationships and working effectively as a team member
- Be able to manage own workload, prioritise meet key deadlines and work across the broader team
- Communicate fluently, orally and in writing, and have the ability to present complex information to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Show intellectual ability to understand outcome processes based on sales and ROI
- Possess a full UK driving licence
A successful Account Director will
- Demonstrate a results oriented approach to exceed personal sales targets and improve performance year on year
- Accurately record all sales activity in CRM
- Pro-actively build relationships with strategic prospective customers, demonstrating and applying product knowledge to build sufficient pipeline to meet personal sales targets
- Ensure customer queries and/or concerns are addressed in a prompt manner
- Deliver successful and profitable projections
- Deliver results and innovative solutions
How to apply
To apply email email@example.com with your CV and tell us why you’d love to work with us and why we’d love to work with you.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes on to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Ideal employees. Ideal will not accept responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.