We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and aim to offer all our staff the support they need to achieve their career goals Ideal is an inspiring place to work.
We are an independent SME, offering a refreshingly different experience to larger IT solutions providers. We select technology vendors that are at the top of their game so that our experts can design the real-world solutions our customers need. We continually invest in our employees’ development and training to keep our skills fresh and enable our employees to further their development whether this be technical qualifications, soft skills training or something personal to them.
What you can expect from us
- Training: Guaranteed investment in your personal and professional development, including 6 days paid study leave
- Location: Superb, open plan office, right next to Brighton station
- Work/Life Balance: 33 days annual leave plus flexible working opportunities
- Wellness: free fruit, running club, Friday "Beer O'Clock", office yoga, board-games... Plus more!
What you'll be doing
- Identifying and prospecting within existing strategic accounts, in order to expand our network within them and uncover new opportunities and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects, orchestrating discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Using initiative and creativity to prospect for strategic new customers
- Logging activity on Salesforce using all key features to structure sales activity and develop account plans
- Liaising with suppliers to determine the best price and stock availability.
- Developing effective working relationships with colleagues and vendor account managers
- Qualifying marketing leads
A good fit for this role will be
- Excellent with written and verbal communication skills, both face-to-face and on the telephone with a knowledgeable, approachable and professional manner
- Experienced in customer facing roles, ideally with sales prospecting or business development experience at executive level
- Determined, outgoing & competitive with a flair for sales and customer service
- Goal-oriented, methodical and results focused
- Able to work under own initiative and with colleagues to achieve targets within a set time-frame
- Intellectual and able to understand business communications technologies, applying this knowledge in sales calls
A successful Account Manager can
- Demonstrate a result orientated approach to exceed personal sales targets and improve performance year on year
- Utilise resources of other team members to progress opportunities when required
- Accurately record all sales activity in CRM
- Pro-actively build relationships with strategic prospective customers, demonstrate and apply product knowledge to build sufficient pipeline to meet personal sales targets
- Ensure customer queries and/or concerns are addressed in a prompt manner
How to apply
To apply email email@example.com with your CV and tell us why you’d love to work with us and why we’d love to work with you.