Ideal is an inspiring place to work. We are an independent SME, offering a refreshingly different experience to larger IT solutions providers. We select technology vendors that are at the top of their game so that our experts can design the real-world solutions our customers need. We continually invest in our employees’ development and training to keep our skills fresh and enable our employees to further their development whether this be technical qualifications, soft skills training or something personal to them.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and aim to offer all our staff the support they need to achieve their career goals.
What you can expect from us
- Training: Guaranteed investment in your personal and professional development, including 6 days paid study leave
- Location: Superb, open plan office, right next to Brighton station
- Work/Life Balance: 25 days annual leave plus flexible working opportunties
- Wellness: free fruit, weekly running club, office yoga, board-games... Plus more!
What you'll be doing
- Assisting with Marketing campaigns, follow ups
- New Business prospecting via targeted activity and cold-calls
- Using initiative and creativity to prospect for strategic new customers
- Assisting with logging activity on internal CRM systems
- Arranging attendance at customer events for different technologies and attending events as required
- Providing administrative support to the Account Managers/Directors, including preparing and issuing quotes, drafting proposals, coordinating deliveries, processing returns and replacements, following up on quotes.
- Processing customer purchase orders, liaising with suppliers as required to determine the best price and stock availability
- Passing all relevant information about orders to the Finance team and effectively communicating with other teams within the business
- Working closely with the Sales Team to identify and prospect within existing strategic accounts, in order to expand our network within them and uncover new opportunities
- Shadowing the Sales Account Directors during their day-to-day working, attending client meetings and proactively looking for opportunities to develop skills and knowledge
- Attending conference calls, WebEx's and business meetings (with clients, prospects and vendors/partners) alongside Sales Account Directors and take minutes
- Providing excellent customer service, fielding customer calls and e-mails and responding appropriately. Providing cover for the Sales Account Directors during their absence
Key Performance Measures
- Personal Activity targets and objectives are achieved and ideally exceeded.
- Can progress cold-calls, demonstrating and applying product knowledge to conversations / pitches
- Data on the internal Sales systems is complete, correct, accurate and relevant
- Product knowledge is developed and applied to calls and all other means of contact with customers and prospects
What we need from you
- A determined, outgoing & competitive attitude with a flair for sales
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to proactively build and develop collaborative working relationships
- Confident, approachable and professional manner
- Resilience and drive to deliver results
- Intellectual ability to understand business communications technologies and apply this knowledge in sales calls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work under own initiative and with colleagues to achieve goals to deadline
To apply email email@example.com with your CV and tell us why you’d love to work with us and why we’d love to work with you.