The Sales Support Executives focus on providing administrative and sales support to Account Directors and the wider sales team and ensuring lead generation support.
What you'll be doing
- Providing administrative support for the Sales Team. From preparing quotes and assisting with bid preparations, to drafting proposals and coordinating deliveries, no two days are the same!
- Liaising with suppliers to negotiate the best prices and determine stock availability to enable you to process customer purchase orders, getting the best result for both the Company and the customer
- Assisting Sales Account Directors in maintaining great customer and vendor relationships, helping to manage expectations and maximise customer satisfaction
- Effectively communicating with people across the business and generally being a great part of the team
- Ensuring that systems, controls and working practices are continually being improved to help keep things running smoothly
A good fit for this role will:
- Proactively build and develop strong relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Demonstrate great organisational skills
- Be confident, approachable and professional
- Have a drive to deliver excellent results
- Show resilience and the flexibility to adapt within a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy the autonomy of working under your own initiative and also have great team spirit
Skills and experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous Sales Support experience is a helping hand
What we can offer you
- A competitive salary dependant on experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Guaranteed investment in your development and training including 6 days paid study leave
- Flexible working opportunities
- Superb, open-plan, modern office right next to Brighton station
- Peer nominated bonus awards
- Team Socials
- A variety of office activities including a weekly running club, board games & PlayStation available for use, free fruit, Friday “Beer O’clock” plus new ideas being implemented all the time!
How to apply
We particularly welcome candidates from under-represented groups in the Tech Community. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and aim to offer all our staff the support they need to achieve their career goals.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and tell us why you’d love to work with us and why we’d love to work with you.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes on to email@example.com or to Ideal employees. Ideal will not accept responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.