We welcome applications from those who are looking for Tier 2 Sponsorship and all who are under-represented in the tech community. At Ideal, we offer our staff the support they need to achieve their career goals.
Ideal is an inspiring place to work. We are an independent company who offers a refreshingly different approach and experience than larger IT solutions providers offer. We select technology partners that are at the top of their game who deliver cutting edge technologies so that our experts can design the real-world solutions our customers need and provide that competitive edge.
We continually invest in our employees to further their development through technical qualifications and collaboration with peers, soft skills training and their own personal advancements.
The Senior Project Engineer will play a key role in the design, configuration, implementation and support of network and infrastructure solutions. The role is to act as product champion for our portfolio. You will have a desire to keep advancing your understanding of wider technologies and the competitive landscape, staying at the very top of your game. There are frequent opportunities to work with the best and brightest within our technology partners and to be among the first to experience new technologies as they are launched.
Our customers are at the core of what we do and as such you will strive to ensure they have confidence in our technical expertise, consulting with them to determine their technical requirements and producing detailed documentation for their projects.
You will have the confidence to take projects from conception, right through to business as usual, working as the lead engineer on projects, mentoring other engineers in the team whom will benefit from your coaching and knowledge sharing.
What you can expect from us
- Training: Guaranteed investment in your personal and professional development, including 6 days paid study leave
- Location: Superb, open plan office, right next to Brighton station
- Work/Life Balance: 25 days annual leave plus flexible working opportunities
- Wellness: free fruit, weekly running club, office yoga, board-games... Plus more!
A good fit for this role will:
- Successfully complete projects within quality measures (time, cost, quality)
- Maintain and/or achieve certifications as required for Company accreditation
- Accurately and completely record activity in the relevant platforms
- Adhere to escalation procedures, policies and working practices
Who you are:
- CCNP qualified with at least 3 years' hand-on experience in analysis, design, implementation and support of network infrastructure solutions
- CCIE qualified is a bonus!
- Specialised in supporting various Cisco architectures with a broad technical competency
- Holder of a full UK driving licence (preferred)
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and tell us why you’d love to work with us and why we’d love to work with you.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes on to email@example.com or to Ideal employees. Ideal will not accept responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.