Ideal is an inspiring place to work. We are an independent SME, offering a refreshingly different experience to larger IT solutions providers. We select technology vendors that are at the top of their game so that our experts can design the real-world solutions our customers need. We continually invest in our employees’ development and training to keep our skills fresh and enable our employees to further their development whether this be technical qualifications, soft skills training or something personal to them.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and aim to offer all our staff the support they need to achieve their career goals.
What you can expect from us
- Training: Guaranteed investment in your personal and professional development, including 6 days paid study leave
- Location: Superb, open plan office, right next to Brighton station
- Work/Life Balance: 33 days annual leave plus flexible working opportunities
- Wellness: free fruit, running club, Friday "Beer O'Clock", office yoga, board-games... Plus more!
What you'll be doing
- Investigating and helping to resolve issues on customer’s network and IT estates
- Managing incidents, investigating alerts and carrying out change requests
- Supporting ad-hoc projects to develop the capabilities of the Service Centre
- Managing support cases to enable fast resolution for our customers
- Ensuring all cases are recorded accurately and closed within agreed timeframes
- Sharing knowledge across the team to ensure and enable best practices
A good fit for this role will be
- A brilliant communicator
- Excited about learning something new every day
- Process oriented
- Extremely self-motivated
- Able to deliver against deadlines and agreed targets
- An excellent team player
- Adaptable and organised
Required skills and experience
- CCNA qualified
- At least 6 months industry experience working in a customer service environment
- Accurate written and verbal communication
- This role is based on a rotating shift pattern including regular night-time and weekend work
How to apply
To apply email email@example.com with your CV and tell us why you’d love to work with us and why we’d love to work with you.