In a sector that thinks 'good' is good enough, we strive to achieve excellence. We are looking for ambitious and self-motivated 1st line Service Centre Engineers to join our ever-growing team providing exceptional technical support and customer service.
What you’ll be doing
- Investigating and helping to resolve issues on customer’s network and IT estates
- Managing incidents, investigating alerts and carrying out change requests
- Supporting ad-hoc projects to develop the capabilities of the Service Centre
- Managing support cases to enable fast resolution for our customers
- Ensuring all cases are recorded accurately and closed within agreed timeframes
- Sharing knowledge across the team to ensure and enable best practices
A good fit for this role will be
- A brilliant communicator
- Excited about learning something new every day
- Process oriented
- Extremely self-motivated
- Able to deliver against deadlines and agreed targets
- An excellent team player
- Adaptable and organised
- Network support and administration (any of the below):
- Routing & Switching (Cisco, CCNA qualified)
- Firewalls & Security (Palo Alto, PCNSA qualified)
- Wireless Networks (Cisco, Meraki)
- Microsoft 365 and/or Azure support and administration (Fundamentals qualified)
- At least 6 months industry experience working in a customer service environment
- Accurate written and verbal communication
- Full Driving Licence
- This role is based on a rotating shift pattern including regular night-time and weekend work.
What we can offer you
- 22 days annual leave
- Guaranteed investment in your development and training including 6 days paid study leave
- Flexible working opportunities
- Superb, open-plan, modern office right next to Brighton station
- Peer nominated bonus awards
- A variety of office activities including a weekly running club, board games & PlayStation available for use, free fruit, Friday “Beer O’clock” plus new ideas being implemented all the time!
How to apply
To apply email email@example.com with your CV and tell us why you’d love to work with us and why we’d love to work with you.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes on to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Ideal employees. Ideal will not accept responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.