Ideal is an inspiring place to work. We are an independent SME, offering a refreshingly different experience to larger IT solutions providers. We select technology vendors that are at the top of their game so that our experts can design the real-world solutions our customers need. We continually invest in our employees’ development and training to keep our skills fresh and enable our employees to further their development whether this be technical qualifications, soft skills training or something personal to them.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds, and aim to offer all our staff the support they need to achieve their career goals.
What you can expect from us
- Training: Guaranteed investment in your personal and professional development, including 6 days paid study leave
- Location: Superb, open plan office, right next to Brighton station
- Work/Life Balance: 25 days annual leave plus flexible working opportunties
- Wellness: free fruit, weekly running club, office yoga, board-games... Plus more!
What you'll be doing
- All service delivery management activities for the successful delivery of managed services and support contracts
- Ensure that Ideal is easy to do business with and continues to ‘define the customer experience’
- Management of 3rd parties engaged to deliver some or all of Ideal services contracted to customer(s)
- Support the transition of managed and contracted services into live service operations
- Establish and maintain an effective engagement model for all customers including service review, reporting, CSAT measurement and stakeholder review
- Support the development of new products and services, contributing to service designs, and developing and implementing associated measures and reporting
- Facilitate Ideal thought leadership into the customer
- Working with the account manager/director identify future opportunities and support the development of an account plan and technology roadmap as appropriate
- Work with all Ideal teams to ensure seamless high-touch, superior service to Ideal customers.
- Provide escalation management as needed, including regular status updates to customer and internal stakeholders working alongside the major incident manager
- Active involvement in supporting and driving vendor Customer Success frameworks to the benefit of Ideal customers
Key Performance Measures
- Achievement of all SLAs
- Customer satisfaction
- Drive incremental revenue on baseline annuity
- Support the achievement of Operating Margin and PBIT targets
A good fit for this role will
- Communicate fluently (in English), orally and in writing, and can present complex information to both a technical and non-technical audience (internal and external)
- Possess the ability to grasp technical concepts from the perspective of ensuring successful Service Delivery
- Have experience of cloud services delivery
- Be resilient and highly results oriented
- Have a questioning approach and able to work under own initiative
- Demonstrate accuracy and be detail orientated
- Be able to manage own workload, prioritise to meet key deadlines and work across the broader team
- Show ability to work in a fast-paced deployment and operational services environment
- Work collaboratively to achieve results within agreed time-frames
- Have previous experience of managing customer relationships in an IT service provider environment
- Previously have experienced working in a matrix organisation, influencing and leading people without being in a line management role
- Demonstrate experience in managing third party suppliers within budget and agreed SLAs.
- Have passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Be commercially and financially astute
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and tell us why you’d love to work with us and why we’d love to work with you.