Ideal Networks can help your business to find the best data centre solutions to meet its individual needs.
The data centre is a guaranteed gateway to opportunity, giving your business the room to grow and innovate. It should be a key part of your digital transformation strategy, offering flexibility, scalability and reliability.
Data centre solutions
It can be a huge challenge to find the right data centre solutions that are flexible enough to fit the changing landscape of your business. Applications need to be migratable, monitored and automated, while they remain on a secure network, protecting client or customer data and keeping your business secured against threats.
Ensuring your business requirements are met with simple and repeatable solutions requires that any platform is suitable and adaptable for the evolving business.
How Ideal Networks can help
The network infrastructure that runs and protects your business applications and data is the heart of your organisation. With the the right network infrastructure management and cloud platform, these requirements and demands can be met.
The team at Ideal will consult, design and support your business through its IT journey, and provide options and advice embracing a range of options, including private, co-location, Hybrid, X-as-a-Service models and the public cloud.
Our approach is always driven by clear business goals rather than a specific technology. Focusing on key requirements, we build data centre solutions that are fit for purpose, with specific features to underpin and enhance your existing IT network. The emergence and growth of the cloud presents new methods for the delivery of service, but it also enables new types of service, and unearths new opportunities.
Key drivers are:
- Ensuring high performance of critical apps
- Rapidly deploying infrastructure for development
- Ensuring high availability, integrity and access to critical data
- Maintaining visibility of operating performance, cost and location
- Ensuring ease of recoverability
- Protecting against disaster and ensuring business continuity
Our data centre solutions and product expertise includes:
- Data centre technology design and implementation
- Compute - Cisco UCS, high-performance computing (HPC)
- Physical and virtual switching infrastructure - Cisco Nexus, Cisco MDS, Cisco Unified Fabric
- Security - Palo Alto Networks
- Virtualisation - VMware Enterprise Solution Provider, with Server Virtualisation and Network Virtualisation competencies
- Storage - NetApp, Pure Storage, Dell EMC
- Disaster recovery, business continuity, replication and backup – Rubrik, Zerto, storage replication, Site Recovery Manager
- Workload Flexibility and control (private/public cloud) - NetApp DataFabric, VMware Cloud on AWS
- Converged stack technologies - Cisco Unified Fabric, NetApp FlexPod, EMC VSPEX, SmartStack, FlashStack
- Hyperconverged platforms – Hyperflex, Simplivity
Who do we work with?
- Organisations trying to determine how and when they should use cloud, hybrid or on-premises solutions
- Organisations with critical apps that require infrastructure specific to their use cases
- Organisations who require comfort and ease in relation to ensuring backups, data integrity, business continuity and disaster recovery
- Organisations who want to simplify and consolidate their IT platforms
- App owners experiencing slowdowns or performance bottlenecks
- Organisations who experience slow or overrunning projects from beginning to end
- Organisations that suffer multiple vendors and forklift upgrades of infrastructure with each refresh
- Organisations whose end users complain of performance and availability issues
- Organisations looking for non-disruptive operations for patching, maintenance, upgrades, and capacity expansions
- Organisations with large diverse environments to manage, who would benefit from centralised control, standardised policies and simple deployment
- Organisations that need to enable quick-to-deploy infrastructure to meet business demands
Get in touch to find out more about our data centre solutions – call us on 01273 957500 or send us a message
See our data centre product datasheet, or find out more about Our Solutions and Our Services.